Annual Client Survey for the North Queensland Small Business Development Centre, JULY 2012
The results are in…NQSBDC customer survey ranks amongst the highest! Over 80% of clients were very satisfied or felt the services were superior. To attain anywhere near 80% is relatively unheard of. Below is a sample of the comments provided by clients for each question.
Please indicate if there was a distinctive aspect of the service that stood out, or if you think there is a way we could improve our Customer Service:
- The ability to understand your needs and to articulate them in a professional manner.
- Great to talk with and willing to help where you can
- I enjoyed the workshop with Chris Cottrell
- The situation was realised very quickly of what we needed to go forward and the knowledge of how to achieve that outcome was the superior direction we got immediately. The resource and advice we received was beyond expectations.
- I found that Karen was extremely helpful with what my needs were with my business, lots of great ideas and supportive, it was really appreciated.
- Your friendly nature and service is great! Your ability to listen is fantastic and the workshops have allowed me to move my own goals forward.
- Chris Cottrell provides very good practical advice & assistance Karen Keyne’s Bookkeeping training & assistance is an excellent service
- Chris Cottrell was very helpful in showing me to develop a projected 3yr budget for a tender that I was submitting. Help much appreciated, I didn’t get the contract instead the company offered me a job.
- Your ability to get knowledgeable speakers to your workshops and seminars stands out. The passion of the people within your business is also very notable. NQSBDC does a fantastic job all round.
- Newsletter is timely and informative. Workshops on new technologies and social media are great.
- Responsiveness to my needs and follow up was top service – Thank you all at NQSBDC
- I felt very welcomed, appreciated and understood and not judged.
- Availability of staff and willingness to assist has been the most distinctive aspect of the service I have received.
- Everyone is always so up-beat & friendly. Makes it a pleasure to contact NQSBDC regardless of the reason.
- The initiative the gentleman took in working with us and for us in helping us solve a potential legal matter.
- Very friendly approach to customers, making people feel at ease and a customer friendly environment, great work.
- A special mention for Angelo Coco who has been our main liaison at the NQSBDC. He has been very helpful, knowledgeable and professional and has at every turn given nothing but the best advice and insights. Overall the centre is a great help to new businesses like ours but he especially is a credit to NQSBDC.
- Everyone I have dealt with has gone the extra mile to provide advice and assistance far over and above what I would expect from them. The people care and it shows.
- Very informative information given on a professional level.
How would you rate your overall satisfaction with the North Queensland Small Business Development Centre?
- No one else in Town provides this type of Service, nor at affordable prices.
- I have attended a number of seminars that have been run by the NQ small business development centre in the last financial year. They have all been very worthwhile and I learnt a lot. The seminars are always professionally run and presented, and provide excellent networking opportunities.
- The only inconvenience is the location of the building so far out of town, and the size of the building. The offices are too small for the workers and there aren’t enough private meeting rooms. The building itself is really old and dated.
- I like it here a lot.
- Brian and the teams customer service is second to none. I have no hesitation in referring customers to the NQ small business development centre.
How likely are you to refer the service to other people?
- Keep up the good work
- I do consistently recommend your services to other people.
- Already have, including to my son who is interested in learning more about business.
- Already have!
- Good working relationship with Westpac Bank. We often refer business customers to the Centre for guidance and advice and are very confident in their abilities to assist small business. We work well with reciprocal business.
How do you feel we rank against our competitors?
- I don’t know of any other local competitors.
- I do not know of another organisation who can support small business in this holistic fashion. Quality of information, the number of courses to give you the structure to develop and progress, and the affordability and time to complete these courses is second to none.
- Definitely the most responsive, tailored resource in Townsville. I have been happy with all my dealings with the centre and think the range of workshops is useful. Nowhere else in Townsville offers the range of workshops you do – you are definitely the most innovative when it comes to new technologies and small business.