Home Based Business Networking
The North Queensland Small Business Development Centre works very closely with the Townsville Home Based Business Network.
The Townsville Home Based Business Network (THBN) meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 4pm to 6pm. Business owners are given the opportunity to meet and network with like-minded individuals who face the same challenges in business as well as balancing business and family life.
Home based business operators may face similar challenges including isolation and finding relevant mentors and support people. They may also find it difficult to access business information resources, including business planning and management advice.
The network helps overcome these challenges by providing a friendly social environment where local businesses can support each other through utilising services, becoming alliance partners or providing referrals.
All THBN financial members also receive the opportunity to:
- attend THBN meetings at discounted rates
- attend NQSBDC networking meetings at member rates
- receive an online member profile located at www.townsvillehomebusiness.com
- receive a free monthly My Business magazine (sponsored by NQSBDC)
- attend workshops facilitated by the NQSBDC at discounted rates
- gain all the benefits afforded to NQSBDC members
For more information on the Townsville Home Based Business Network visit their website www.townsvillehomebusiness.com
To find out how NQSBDC can assist you, call us on 4723 8491 or send us an email