Excel 2007 Introduction
Workshop: Excel 2007 Introduction
This Introduction to Excel 2007 course is for people new to Spreadsheets, and for self-taught users wanting to enhance their knowledge.
Prerequisites: Participants should already be competent in using a mouse and keyboard and have an understanding of Windows.
Wednesday, 8th August 2012
9:00am – 5:00pm
$275 (inc GST) for members
$295 (inc GST) for non-members
Become a member today for exclusive discounts and promotional opportunities for your business.
You’ll walk away with:
- Recognise the main areas of the Excel window & workbook
- Enter, edit & delete data in a workbook
- Create workbooks using formulae & functions, including SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX & MIN
- Moving & copying data
- Enhance the presentation of workbook data through formatting cells, columns & rows
- Print a spreadsheet using Headers and Footers and Page Breaks
- Set up & work with multiple worksheets
- Freeze titles on a worksheet
- Sort & subtotal data
- File operations – saving, closing & opening
NQ Small Business Centre
184-188 Vickers Rd North Condon, Queensland 4815.
Ring Jenny 47238491 or Register Online