Linkedin – Online Networking to Reach New Clients
Workshop: Facebook – Linkedin – Online Networking to Reach New Clients
“It’s not who you know, It’s who knows you!” Find out why over 100 million business people worldwide consider LinkedIn to be the pre-eminent business networking platform online and why 2m Australians have joined. A place to grow your connections; manage your online reputation and promote yourself and your business.
Presenter: Tracy Raiteri
Friday, 24th August 2012
9:00am – 12:00pm
$44 (inc GST) for members
$55 (inc GST) for non-members
Become a member today for exclusive discounts and promotional opportunities for your business.
You’ll walk away with:
- Customised LinkedIn Professional Profile
- Understanding of how to use Linkedin to reach your goals
- Manage your online professional reputation
- Laptop (internet connect will be supplied)
- Working login and passwords for existing Linkedin Profiles
- Access to emails to confirm new Linkedin Profiles
- A business email address (if you want to set up a Company Profile) eg firstname.lastname@example.org
NQ Small Business Centre
184-188 Vickers Rd North Condon, Queensland 4815.
Ring Jenny 47238491 or Register Online